Search for Information!

REMINDER!

Hi everyone,

Before you begin to enjoy your winter holiday - please be advised that if you could not print your presentation materials, either forward them to me at this e-mail address or bring them when we return on January 5th.  If you did not turn in your project packets - they MUST be turned in by January 5th.  I will not take them after January 5th!  If you need an extra copy, you must notify me.  THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

On the day of your presentation, you were to hand in the following:

-A hardcopy of your speech
-Poster
-Project Packet completely filled in

All the presentations had good things about them and I hope you enjoyed researching your inventor as much as I enjoyed watching the presentations!


Happy New Year!


Mrs. Goonewardene

No comments: